- Contribute to Automation frameworks and expanding automation coverage
- Key contributor in Agile teams and an advocate for Quality practices and thinking
- Involvement in Automated deployments
- Playing an active role in the improvement of the products
- Mentor Junior Quality Engineering on Quality mindsets, tools, and practices
- Analyze and understand complex systems and translate requirements into tests.
- Contribute to Quality Engineering communities of practice
- Seeking opportunities for improved productivity, efficiency, and quality
- Ensuring software is developed and tested to produce high-quality products to customers
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree, Post Graduate Diploma / Master’s Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), Post Graduate Diploma / Master’s Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic) or equivalent.
- Required skill(s):
- JAVA (TestNG, Git, Maven, and Cucumber)
- Creating Testing Frameworks
- API Testing (Postman)
- Required language(s): English, Filipino
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Eastwood, Quezon City.
- DAY SHIFT working schedule.
- Preferably 5 Yrs & Up Experienced Employees specializing in IT/Computer – Software or equivalent.
- 10 Full-Time and Contract position(s) available.
REFER NOW! EARN LATER!
Get a chance to earn a REFERRAL FEE UP TO 50% of the candidate’s BASIC PAY per SUCCESSFUL HIRE!
Successful candidates who are residing outside Metro Manila (LUZON) will be offered a