As a member of a development SCRUM team in offshore, the candidate will be responsible for:
- Designing, implementing and deploying applications that meet business process and application requirements.
- Monitoring of applications in production are second nature, and timely resolution/responses to issues are critical due to the nature of the business
- Contribute to all phases of software development life cycle
- Ensuring designs are in compliance with specifications
- Prepare and produce software components
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies, presenting these for architectural review and transforming requirements into stipulations
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent
- At least 3 years of IT related work experience(s) in the related field is required.
- Willing to work in any of the following: BGC, Pasig City, & Quezon City
- Amenable to work in SHIFTING SCHEDULE
- With good analytical and problem-solving skills
- EXTENSIVE experience in any of the following technologies:
Primary Skills: Java Enterprise Edition
Must have Skills :
Java Enterprise Edition
SQL (Mircrosoft SQL, IBM DB2)
Good to Have Skills :
Git / Dimensions
REFER NOW! EARN LATER!
Get a chance to earn a REFERRAL FEE UP TO 50% of the candidate’s BASIC PAY per SUCCESSFUL HIRE!
Successful candidates who are residing outside Metro Manila (LUZON) will be offered a RELOCATION PACKAGE.