- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or Equivalent
- Minimum 3 years relevant work experience
- Extensive experience in SAP ABAP Development
- Knowledge and experience in Workflows, OOPs, WebDynpro, Adobe Forms and ABAP HANA is a plus.
- Prepare Technical Design that other developers will use to code the SAP RICEFW objects.
- Code and Test the RICEFW object based on defined project coding standards, ensuring quality of delivered objects.
- Follow security coding practices to ensure the application is free of common coding vulnerabilities using code reviews as further validation.
- Inform the technical architect and project manager of any issues that may impact the project.
- Participate in transitions of the application or technical architecture components to the testers.
- Fix any defects and performance problems discovered in testing.
- Document the application to facilitate maintenance.
- Involved in process and functional/technical design activities
- Involved in analysis of AS-IS and TO-BE processes
- Creating functional/technical requirements as an input to application design
- Developing and testing detailed functional/technical designs for business solution components
- Involved in application build, test, and deploy activities
- Planning and executing data conversion activities
- Driving test planning and execution (Pre Go-Live, UAT and Post Go-live training)