- Degree in IT/Software/Computer/Electronics/Electrical Engineering, Computer/Information Sciences or Mathematics and/or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of experience in software development role particularly with Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 or above.
- At least 2 years of experience developing multi-tier applications in Microsoft based environments.
- At least 2 years of experience working with Microsoft SQL Server 2005 or above.
- Proficient in Visual C# and/or VB.NET languages.
- Proficient in ASP.NET and/or SQL development.
- Hands-on experience in implementing MVC, MVP and/or MVVM design patterns.
- Skills in unit test, automation and/or Test Driven Development.
- Experience developing and consuming Web Services/WCF
- Experience working with the Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- Leadership experience
- Microsoft solutions developer certifications such as MCP, MCSD, or MCAD
- Assist in defining and reviewing requirements and use cases for the application
- Design the application to meet the business process design and application requirements
- Configure, build, and test the application or technical architecture components
- Participate in transitioning the designs to the developers, code reviews and transitions of the application or technical architecture components to the testers
- Fix any defects and performance problems discovered during testing
- Create technical and functional/end-user operational documentation for the software or system.
- Meet milestones and related effort/time commitments for assigned deliverables and provide work status, including estimated-time-to-complete (ETC) and actuals.