Description and Qualifications:
- Participate in the design and implementation of the Test Framework and continuous integration test system for IoT Software projects.
- Responsible for verification and validation of world-class software for IoT Devices.
- Create test plans and test suites and collaborate in troubleshooting and root cause analysis of software issues.
- Knows Testing Types and it’s differences (e.g. Smoke/Sanity, Regression, Functional, Performance, Load, Compatibility, Stress, System Testing, etc.)
- Experience in Black Box and White Box Testing
- Strong understanding of Code Coverage and Static Source Analysis
- Experience in some shell scripting languages to be used for automated testing
- Able to make good test report presentations using MS Excel and Power Point
- Familiarity in Computer Networks and Internet of Things
- Solid education or training in Software Development or Engineering principles
- Experience in sockets programming and software development of various TCP/IP protocols
- Good background in WiFi and BLE architecture
- Experience in programming with both C++ and Java
- Knows how to create test scenarios / test cases / test scripts or procedures
- JIRA knowledge is a plus, but not really required.
- Knows how to create test plan (Not required, but good to have experience on)
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree , IT/Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Taguig.
- Amenable on shifting schedules.
- 10 Contract position(s) available.