Description and Qualifications:
- Design and develop applications using Java Enterprise and hybris and ensure compliance with application development standards.
- Configure, design, build and test the application or technology architecture components and classes.
- Collaborate with other developers, designers, and architects to make sure that the configuration and custom components meet application requirements and performance goals.
- Contribute to ensuring high quality of code by performing unit testing and following best practices.
- Document the code during development to ensure maintainability.
- Fix any defects and performance problems discovered during testing.
- Provide regular status of each assigned tasks and escalate issues as necessary.
- Strong understanding of B2C and B2B business process, Catalog and Order Management system in Hybris.
- Strong understanding and experience in Spring, Design Patterns, SOA – Good working knowledge of relational databases.
- Experienced on Agile project is an Advantage.
- Strong problem-solving skills: able to logically break down a problem into smaller manageable parts to solve.
- Ability to work independently with minimal assistance and eager to learn.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree , IT/Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Eastwood/Taguig/Mandaluyong.
- Amenable on shifting schedules.
- 10 Contract position(s) available.