Description and Qualifications:
- Development of clinical chemistry reagents
- Making experiment protocol
- Preparing materials including enzymes and/or coloring agent for trial production
- Preparing a sample (standard solution or serum/urine) to use for an evaluation
- Checking up prescription and production of trial reagents
- Measuring and evaluating the trial reagents using clinical chemistry instrument or spectrophotometer
- Directly reporting to Production Engineering Team Lead under Production Engineering Department
- Data analysis and report using MS Word or MS Excel
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree , Chemistry/Biochemistry/Chemical Engineer or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in FPIP, Sto. Tomas, Batangas.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing or working in Manufacturing Company or equivalent.
- 5 Contract position(s) available.